Download the trial version of Auslogics BoostSpeed for Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, and older versions of Windows. Also, this best PC Optimizer is compatible with both 32-Bit and 64-Bit architecture.
Auslogics BoostSpeed 10 boosts up the performance of your computer and keeps its health in check always. It scans the computer at regular intervals and removes all junk, temporary files, and fixes all privacy and speed issues. Further, the PC speed booster stabilizes the system by removing glitches, and resolving other problems, and makes sure it runs well. It protects your privacy and ensures no hackers or remote operators get access to your data. The registry cleaner removes all invalid entries and improves the system health. The PC manager tools include uninstaller manager, tweak manager, service manager, and a task manager. The computer cleaner monitors the system performance in real-time to make sure there are no issues. BoostSpeed also cleans your web browser and removes all browser history along with internet search history to make sure no data leakages take place. It automates the system maintenance and makes sure to keep the computer healthy.
Auslogics BoostSpeed 10 Key Features:
- Auslogics BoostSpeed defrags all files so that the hard drivers’ efficiency does not get affected and data can be viewed easily.
- The startup manager allows you to control applications or programs that run on Windows startup. Therefore, you can easily stop unwanted applications from running when not required and improve PCs health.
- The PC optimizer also provides a task manager function that enables you to control and monitor all the applications, programs, and their statuses. As a result, you can let only certain applications you want to run.
- This PC speed booster also provides a service manager tool that stops unnecessary services from running in order to free up space. On the other hand, the tweak manager tweaks the system for better user experience.
- Find all the duplicate files using the duplicate file finder and remove them from the computer to make space.
- Recover lost files using the data recovery tool. Therefore, in case your system crashes and you lose all your data, you will easily be able to restore the lost files.
- Uninstall the programs or software that you no longer require in your computer using the program uninstaller. Additionally, this software uninstaller can easily remove stubborn as well as corrupted programs.
- Use the registry cleaner program to clean registries. Also, Auslogics BoostSpeed can fix and repair issues that you face with the registries as well as fix invalid entries.
- Permanently delete files that you do not need anymore using the file shredder. This tool makes sure that the data is irretrievable so that no prying eyes can get their hands on them.
- The free space wiper that comes with the privacy cleaner deletes all junk, trash, clears cache, and other such files to make space as well as protect your privacy.
Auslogics BoostSpeed 10 System Requirements:
- Operating System: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10 (32-Bit and 64-Bit)
- File Size: 25 MB
- Disk Space: 100 MB of free space minimum
- RAM: 1 GB RAM minimum
- Processor: Intel Pentium, AMD or later version
- Developer: Auslogics