Auslogics Duplicate File Finder is a free duplicate file cleaner using which you can easily fish out all duplicate files such as photos, documents, videos, audio files, and other archives and erase them from the computer’s memory. As a result, your system free disk space will increase and more new information or data will have enough space to occupy. You have complete control over the type of search done by this duplicate file cleaner and also manage the search criteria for easier and quicker results. You can add files or folders to tine ignore list in order to search faster and better. Furthermore, the duplicate cleaner works easily and is simple to use. Download Auslogics Duplicate File Finder for Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, and older versions of Windows. Also, this best duplicate file finder is compatible with both 32-Bit and 64-Bit architecture.
Five Step Process for finding and removing duplicate files:
The first step is to select the file types such as images, audios, videos, archives, or applications or you could simply select the option to look for all file types. Simultaneously, select the disk drive or the file location. In the second step, you select the search criteria, that is, the file size you want to search for to get better search results. Third, select the search parameters and enable the file cleaner to look for specified content only. In the fourth step, you can specify the file name you are looking for to narrow down the search results. Finally, select the method to delete files by choosing the location among recycle bin, rescue center from where you can restore data later or delete the data permanently.
Auslogics Duplicate File Finder Key Features:
- Auslogics Duplicate File Finder scans the computer and finds out all the files that are saved twice or duplicate files saved in multiple locations and removes them.
- You can remove images, videos, audio files, documents, and applications using this free duplicate file finder. Furthermore, you can also delete archives that have duplicate copies.
- Search among the drives you want to remove duplicate files from or all the drives. In other words, you can select the drivers you want to delete files from.
- You can preset the search criteria such as the files size that lets Auslogics Duplicate File Finder ignore the files matching those specifications and search.
- The advanced search criteria include ignoring files of certain type, size, names, and dates. The duplicate remover will only search for the specified content which would increase its search speed.
- Auslogics Duplicate File Finder uses a smart algorithm in order to improve its search results. Also, it will avoid sending false results.
- Delete duplicate files from the system’s memory and clear disk space for more data. As a result, even the system performance boosts up.
- You can configure the settings for user-interface language, general, view settings, ignore list, and rescue center. Furthermore, the advanced options include a virus scanner tool, speed booster, and a data protection program.
Auslogics Duplicate File Finder System Requirements:
- Operating System: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10 (32-Bit and 64-Bit)
- File Size: 45 MB
- Disk Space: 100 MB of free space
- Memory: 512 MB RAM minimum
- Processor: Intel Pentium, AMD or later version
- Developer: Auslogics