Avira Password Manager is a free password keeper that stores all your important passwords and login details. The password storage also saves other details such as ID cards, passports, drivers’ license, credit card details, bank credentials, and other confidential information. Protect your password vault with a master password that you need to enter to open the password manager. Avira does not keep any logs of your password keeper; therefore, it is necessary for you to remember the master password. Furthermore, you can also get help to create strong passwords for your accounts with the help of the password generator tool. Sync this free password management software across all your devices and access your login details easily along with filling web forms automatically. Once the password manager saves your details, it will automatically fill them in while filling out web forms as well as the user ID and password.
Download Avira Password Manager for Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 and older versions of Windows. Also, this best free password manager is a cross-platform tool that is available for iOS and Android mobile phones and other devices such as tablets. The password saver is compatible with both 32-Bit and 64-Bit architecture. The online password manager can also be added to your browser as an extension.
Avira Password Manager Key Features:
- Create one master password and remember that to access your Avira Password Manager account. On the other hand, it also ensures that your password vault is safe and only you have access to it.
- Store all your passwords in this free password manager and access them anytime you want. You can also add important notes or other confidential and private documents to keep them safe from prying eyes.
- The password keeper remembers your login details and automatically fills them in when you open that particular website. Therefore, you can save your time of having to type the details every time you open a website.
- Create password tags in order to reduce the passwords visibility. In other words, you can save passwords by the website’s logo and see the details only upon clicking on the icon.
- Moreover, you can organize your passwords according to their categories or even sub-categories by adding tags on them.
- Avira Password Manager secures your password vault with a military-grade 256-Bit AES encryption algorithm that makes it impossible for hackers to get in and steal your data.
- The built-in password generator can create strong and lengthy passwords for you. Therefore, you don’t have to worry about your passwords being weak or forgetting them.
- Avira Password Manager is a cross-platform tool and works across multiple operating devices and other devices. The password organizer comes with a simple and user-friendly interface for user comfort and flexibility.
Avira Password Manager System Requirements:
- Operating System: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10 (32-Bit and 64-Bit)
- File Size: 10 MB
- Disk Space: 50 MB of free space
- Memory: 512 MB RAM minimum
- Processor: Intel Pentium, AMD or later version
- Developer: Avira
- Good internet connection