Want to convert the audio files from one format to many other formats? Are you interested to edit the music tracks by using the basic editing tools? Then we are recommending the popular AVS Audio Converter. Yes, the AVS Audio Converter 9.0 is the latest version audio converting software which helps in converting the audio files to different types of formats. The free audio converter supports a huge number of audio formats such as MP3, FLAC, ALAC, OGG, WMV, WAV, M4A, M4R, AAC, AMR, AIFF, and many more. In order to use this top-best converter, you have to download & install the AVS Audio Converter on your personal computer. This free AVS Audio Converter for PC is compatible with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10. Also, the audio converter for Windows is available for both the 32-bit and 64-bit processors.
How to Convert the Audio Files using the AVS Audio Converter:
- The user can take the input from various sources such as PC, camcorders, CDs, DVDs, and others. You can directly drag and drop the file from source to the converter or else add the music track from the file manager.
- After adding the audio file, you can choose the destination audio format from the available list such as MP3, OGG, FLAC, etc.
- If you want to edit the audio file such as cut, mix, trim, and others, then you can easily do by selecting the required editing tool. Interested to visit, Bigasoft Audio Converter for Windows.
- After editing the tool, you have to select the destination folder or destination path by browsing the path in order to save the audio file.
- Finally, click the Convert Now button to start the conversion process. By this, you can convert the audio files of any format using this AVS Audio Converter software.
Highlights of AVS Audio Converter Full Version:
Convert between different formats
The main goal of this AVS Audio Converter is to convert the audios or music files from one format to unlimited formats. By using this free music converting software, you can convert one single audio file to a huge number of other formats. The mostly supported music formats of this AVS Audio Converter are MP3, FLAC, AAC, AC3, MP2, AMR, M4A, WMV, WAV, ALAC, and others.
Extract Music from Videos
If you want to extract the music or audio from videos or movies, then you can do by using this AVS Audio Converter full version software. You can extract from any video formats like VOB, MOV, AVI, FLV, MP4, MPEG, DIVX, 3GP, RM, QT, etc. Moreover, it allows you to save all these extracted audio files in different music formats.
With the help of AVS Audio Converter, the user can convert the music tracks to M4B format. You can split the audio file into chapters and also you can add the bookmarks to these audio files. Before you click on the convert button, you have to set the quality level. We Recommend Freemake Audio Converter Free Download.
The free music converting software for Windows helps in creating the ringtones for all your mobile phones such as iPhone, Samsung, Blackberry, Nokia, etc. For iPhone mobiles, you can save the audios to M4R format.
The inbuilt Trimming tool helps in removing the unwanted track from the audio files. By selecting the start and end time, you can trim the audio files. At the same time, you can divide and combine the audios using the split and merge editing tools respectively. Moreover, you can apply various audio effects such as reverb, echo, distortion, etc. Take a look at EZ CD Audio Converter.
With this batch mode, the user can convert multiple audio files at the same time. By this AVS Audio Converter for Windows PC, you can save your valuable time and effort.
AVS Audio Converter 9.0 System Requirements:
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 (32/64-Bit)
- Processor: Intel/AMD with 1.86 GHz or Faster
- RAM: 1 GB or Above
- Hard-disk: 50 MB of free disk space
How to download the AVS Audio Converter on your PC?
Click the below-mentioned download button to download the AVS Audio Converter on your Windows PC or other Windows devices.