Want to edit the images to make them more attractive? Are you searching for the professional image editor to modify the pictures? Want to add more advanced features to your photos? Then we recommend the best, as well as, popular image editing software and that is AVS Photo Editor.
The AVS Photo Editor is one of the top-most images editing software for modifying or altering the images into a new image. With this photo editor, you can work like a pro that is all the inbuilt tools will help in editing the images like a professional image editor. If you’re willing to use to this software, then scroll down the page and there you’ll find the download button, and click on it to start the downloading process. This picture editor is compatible with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10. Moreover, the photo editor for Windows is available for both the x86 (32-Bit) & x64 (64-Bit) architectures.
How to Edit the Images using this AVS Photo Editor?
- After setting up the AVS Photo Editor, you need to browse or add the photos to this software. For that, you have two options, one is drag and drop the images from the drive to the editing window. Another one is open the file manager and select the images. You can also download Polarr Photo Editor Free Version Download for PC.
- After that, you can start the editing process by choosing your favorite editing option like color modifications, rotate, crop, etc.
- Next, you can preview the edited image before saving to your PC.
- At the same time, you can directly take the print out of the image by clicking on the print button. We Recommend Movavi Photo Editor Free Latest Version Download.
- Finally, click the save button to save the edited images to your computer.
AVS Photo Editor Free Download for Windows Key Features:
- The AVS Photo Editor is used to edit all types of images such as BMP, PNG, GIF, JPEG, TIFF, ICO, EMF, RAS, CR2, RAF, NEF, ARW, SRW, etc.
- If you want to change the direction of the images, then you can make use of the rotate option. With this, you can turn the photos to both the clockwise and anti-clockwise direction. Interested to visit, ACDSee Photo Editor 10 Free Download Latest Version.
- In order to remove or delete unwanted parts from the pictures, the AVS Photo Editor offers the cropping tool. With the help of this crop tool, you can select the edges and remove from it. With this, you can also decrease the size of the images.
- The main advantage of this software is, you cannot find any quality difference before and after the editing process.
- With the inbuilt watermark option, the user can create unique images by adding text or templates or overlays to the images.
- The AVS Photo Editor also allows the user to edit the colors of the pictures by adjusting the brightness, contrast, saturation, etc.
- Even you can apply the photo effects to your pictures such as blur, negative or black-and-white, reddish, and many more.
- When you take a snap at night times, you can see the eyes in the red color. In order to clear those red-eye effects, you can make use of this software. Also, check out the Photo Pos Pro Photo Editor Free Download.
- With the simple and intuitive interface, the novice and professionals will work very easily without facing any issues.
- Finally, the AVS Photo Editor’s interface is available in different languages such as English, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, etc.
AVS Photo Editor Technical Requirements:
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 (32/64-Bit)
- RAM: 2 GB or More
- Hard-disk: 20 MB of free space
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo with 3 GHz or Faster or CPU
How to download the AVS Photo Editor on your PC?
Click the below-mentioned download button to download the AVS Photo Editor on your Windows devices.