AVS Video Converter 11.0 is the most popular converting software for transforming the videos from one format to many other formats. This free video converter offers different types of editing tools which helps in modifying the videos. The AVS Video Converter full version software supports a huge number of video formats such as MP4, MPEG, 3GP, MOV, VOB, FLV, AVI, and others. If you want to convert the formats of your videos and edit them to make more attractive, then immediately click the download button at the bottom of this article and download the software on to your PC. This AVS Video Converter latest version is compatible with Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10. At the same time, the video converter for Windows is available for Windows 32-Bit and Windows 64-Bit processor.
How to Convert & Edit the Videos using AVS Video Converter?
- First, you need to add the video file which you want to change the format or else edit the video.
- Next, select the destination path to save the converted video file and choose the video format to which you want to convert.
- After that, if you want to alter the videos to make it more attractive, then choose the editing tools and click on those tools.
- Finally, after editing the videos, click the convert button to start the conversion process.
Highlights of AVS Video Converter for Windows:
- The AVS Video Converter for desktop helps the user to change the formats of your videos. You can select the formats from the list, convert it, and save to your device.
- When we see the list of video formats which it supports, you’ll find almost all the top video formats such as WMV, MOV, VOB, MP4, 3GP, DVD, Blu-ray, MKV, FLV, AVI, MPEG, and other. It also supports high-definition videos like AVCHD, TS, TOD, AVI HD, M2TS, and many more.
- All the converted videos can be played on different devices such as iPhone, iPod, iPad, Samsung, etc. Even you can play these converted videos in various media players such as VLC, Windows Media Player, and others.
- You can take input from various sources such as webcam, digital camera, camcorders, and many more. Interested to visit, Ultra Video Converter Free Download.
- You can add the menus to the videos, and at the same time, the user can freely edit the subtitles.
- You can copy all the converted videos to different destinations like CDs, DVDs, Blu-ray discs, memory cards, pen drives, external hard drives, USBs, Flash Drives, etc.
- If you want to edit the videos, then make use of available editing tools such as Cut, Split, etc.
- The AVS Video Converter allows you to alter the color of the videos by modifying the brightness, contrast, saturation, etc.
- Moreover, the AVS Video Converter’s batch mode helps you to convert multiple video files at the same time.
- All the attractive videos can be posted to different social media sites like YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Finally, in order to gain more users across the world, the AVS Video Converter supports a huge number of languages like English, French, Spanish, Italian, etc.
AVS Video Converter Software System Requirements:
- Operating System: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (both 32-bit and 64-bit)
- RAM: 2 GB or Above.
- CPU: AMD or Intel Core 2 Duo compatible at 2.4 GHz and Later.
- Hard Disk: 100 MB free space.
How to download AVS Video Converter on your device?
Click the below-provided download button to download the AVS Video Converter on your Windows PCs or other Windows devices.