Download the free version of Bigasoft Audio Converter for Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, and older versions of Windows. The music converter is compatible with both 32-Bit and 64-Bit architecture.
Bigasoft Audio Converter Overview:
This music converter software can convert any type of audio format to any type in very less time. You can convert several files at once easily by simply adding them to the audio converter. In addition to that, you can use the audio editing tools such as an audio splitter, merge, and other functions to edit the audio clips before converting them. This MP3 music converter also supports video editing. Therefore, you can edit video clips as well. Configure the audio settings as per your requirement before converting your files. You can alter properties such as bitrate, frame rate, volume, encode, and others. Further, you can also remove noises from the audios for better listener experience.
The conversion process is simple and requires a few easy steps. Add the file or files you want to convert. Edit them in case you want to make any changes. Preview files before converting to ensure the audio is good. Select the output format and folder location and click on the convert icon.
Bigasoft Audio Converter Key Features:
- Convert music formats to play easily on your devices and play them anywhere without any trouble. This music converter supports a wide range of devices including popular ones like MP4 players, iPod, iPhone, PSP, PS3, and others.
- Bigasoft supports all the popular audio formats such as MP3, AAC, M4A, WMV, WAV, OGG, and various others. Therefore, you can easily convert your audio files between formats as many times as you want or create copies.
- The audio file converter supports batch conversion. Hence, you can easily convert several files or your entire music folder at once to the desired format.
- You can pause and resume the conversion process while it is taking place in case you face any issues.
- Enable the settings and let the computer shut down automatically after the conversion is over so that you do not have to wait in front of the system.
- Listen to the songs or audio files before converting to make sure that you are converting the correct files itself.
- The music converter software lets you edit audio files before converting using its built-in audio editor.
- The audio splitter tool helps you divide audio files into small clips. In case you have documentaries or podcasts of long lengths, you can easily split them into small audio clips and save them separately.
- You can configure the audio settings and modify them as per your requirement before converting. Easily modify its metadata, sample rate, bitrate, volume, encode mode, and other properties.
- Combine two or more audio files with the help of the merger tool. Have your audios in one file and do not worry about losing them.
Bigasoft Audio Converter System Requirements:
- Operating System: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10 (32-Bit and 64-Bit)
- File Size: 20 MB
- Disk Space: 100 MB of free space
- Memory: 512 MB RAM minimum
- Processor: Intel Pentium, AMD or later version; 1 GHz or faster CPU
- Developer: Bigasoft