Last Updated: 16th July 2018
BurnAware Free Download Overview:
BurnAware is a fully featured free disc burning software that burns all types of CD, DVD and Blu-Ray discs containing data, digital photos, music, and video. It supports all versions of Windows operating systems from Windows XP to Windows 10. Whereas, it is compatible with both 32-bit and 64-bit.
Overview of BurnAware Free Burning Software for Windows:
BurnAware is a fast, lightweight and powerful burning program for all types of CD, DVD and Blu-Ray discs recording. It is easy to create bootable or multisession CDs and DVDs, high-quality audio CDs, make as well as burn disc images, copy and backup discs. The program also supports burning and creation of standard disc images in ISO format. The Installation of the program is quick and does not require much time to download and install this 7.4 MB file. After the installation, once you run the program, you will greet with a clean and categorized home menu with user-friendly Interface. Where the list of icons for every function arranged in an organized manner without any complications or the long menus with hidden options, and it is really to use for novice or an expert. Like other burning Software’s such as Nero Burning, Ashampoo Burning Software even the BurnAware is a good solution for creating backups for hard drives information and data.
It is the most popular in burning software that works fast with high efficiency by supporting multiple languages. The tool uses a minimum of your CPU capacity when you run on the system and does not require additional drivers. Even when compressing a file to a disc it causes minimum quality loss. The BurnAware Software includes few advanced options such as control of boot settings, UDF partition, and versions, ISO levels and restrictions, session selection, CD text for tracks and discs, data recovering, disc spanning and direct copying.
Key Features of BurnAware Disc Burning Software Free Download:
- It covers the function of disc burning and very simple, easy to use where the users will not require much effort in working with it.
- BurnAware supports as well as burn and creates all media types. Some of them are CD/DVD/Blu-ray Disc, Audio, Video and MP3 discs including Double Layer.
- Whereas, BurnAware will not only help in burning the discs but also, it can update multisession discs where it can add session details and separate different multimedia tracks like video and audio content.
- BurnAware handles a various daily routine task. Such as disc burning, backup, verification, image creation, copying, erasing, data recovery, audio track extraction.
- Supports MP3, WAV, WMA, OGG, M4A, AAC and FLAC audio formats and also ISO and CUE/BIN image files.
- BurnAware helps in Extracting tracks from Audio CDs, data from unreadable or multisession discs.
What’s New in v10.6?
- Various options are available to prevent entering sleep mode while disc erasing.
- Audio Grabber which used to extract the audio tracks.
- Few Minor bug fixes and improvements.
BurnAware would be the best pick for a user looking for fast and easy burning software. It is a fully featured package with all necessities required for any user to burn CD/DVD’s supporting all file formats. If you are not looking for complicated tasks. Like creating bootable discs, ripping music and creating images other than ISO then this will be a worth utility tool to choose for all the users.
System Specifications for BurnAware Burning Software Download:
- Operating Systems: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10 (32 and 64 Bit)
- Processor 600 MHz Pentium or faster
- Hard Disk Space: 20 MB of free space
- Installed Memory: 128 Megabytes of RAM
- Resolution: 800×600 video resolution