Wavosaur Audio Editor is a free software to edit, process and record sounds, Wav and mp3 files. It features VST Plugins, ASIO driver, and support for multichannel Wav files. The free editing programs let one cut, copy and paste files and support several file formats such as mp3, Wav, AIF, AIFF, Vorbis and more. It also supports audio conversion and applying effects to audio playback. It is a lightweight and portable yet a complete solution for audio editing. It is MIDI compatible and commands can be executed by external MIDI devices.
Wavosaur Audio Editor offers some handy features including recording, editing, batch conversion, audio analysis, looping, and real-time effects processing and resampling. The software also incorporates high-quality spectral displays and has plenty of support, including a user forum, tutorials, and skins. Recent updates include new VST and rack visualisations.
What makes Wavosaur Audio Editor the best choice?
Version 22.214.171.124 of the Editor fixes bug with VST Host, improve compatibility with VST plugin and is available now in 32bit and 64 bit. Wavosaur can import Wav, mp3, AIFF, 8svx and raw binary files. It can also work as a batch processor quite easily. The software has certain advanced features to offer including bit depth conversion, pitch shift, vocal remover, and exporting files as texts for other using in other software. Wavosaur Audio Editor provides a solid VST effect plugin support as well. It is an all in one solution which can fulfil most of your editing needs with ease.
The key features of Wavosaur Audio Editor incude:
- Support for recording live audio
- Clean and easy to use interface.
- Change the speed and pitch of the recording
- Supports bit length conversion.
- Vocal and silence remover
- Support for Batch processing
- Includes waveform generator, frequency impulse train and frequency sweep.
- Volume envelops automation and auto-slicing.
- Support for MIDI
- Loads Wav, mp3, AIF, AIFF, Ogg Vorbis, raw binary, au/snd, ADPCM Dialogic vox, Akai S1000 sample, Amiga 8svx & 16 svx, wavpack.
- Supports Frequency analysis: 2D spectrum & 3D spectrum, sonogram.
- Features Real time oscilloscope for monitoring audio input and output.
- Accurate waveform representation, fast zooms in/out.
System Requirements for Wavosaur Audio Editor:
Windows Vista 32-bit/ Windows 7 32-bit / Vista 64-bit / Windows 7 64-bit / Windows 8 32-bit/ Windows 8 64-bit / Windows 10 32-bit/ Windows 10 64-bit