HD Tune Pro is the hard disk or SSD utility which is used to test temperature, and speed of hard disk. This powerful hard disk testing tool helps you benchmark your drives and locate the issues that may be related to computer performance. On the other hand, it scans for the errors, monitors drives, checks the health status (S.M.A.R.T) as well as securely erases data or files and much more.
Download and install HD Tune Pro Free Trial for Windows and check your hard drive speed as well as manage your disk usage. The program supports all versions of Windows Operating Systems for both 32-bit and 64-bit environments.
HD Tune Pro is window based hard drive testing tool which supports both internal and external storage device. It includes four main tabs such as Benchmark, info, Health, Error Scan. The user can run the benchmark test in the first, while the info tab displays the supported drives, capacity, serial numbers, and other basic information. On the other hand, the health tab allows checking the health status of the hard drive by using SMART (Self-Monitoring Analysis and Reporting Technology). Additionally, you can run a standard error scan at any time if you want to check or find any damaged blocks or sectors. Alternatively, if you have low disk space, then you can switch to the Folder Usage tab and run a scan which helps to find and clean errors in large directories.
You can alternatively check Auslogics Disk Defrag Free Download Latest Version for Windows 7/10
The latest version of HD Tune Pro 5.70 includes various changes as you can check below.
- In the 5.70 version, users will have the option to display drive letters in drive selector.
- HD Tune Pro now supports Windows 10 OS as well as with improvised support to OCZ and Samsung SSDs.
Overall, using HD Tune Pro will help you know the performance status of Computer drives and also help you in rectifying slow or damaged HDD or SSD which can lead to serious performance issues.
HD Tune Pro Free Download Key Features:
- The program is easy to use which features an intuitive graphical user interface.
- It supports both internal and external storage devices and also allows you to copy all the found information by the program. The storage devices included are memory cards, USB sticks, iPods, etc.
- Besides, this hard disk utility will measure low-level performance, file performance and random access performance (read/write test).
- It also includes an extra test feature which helps the users to conduct several quick tests to show the most suitable performance parameters.
- Furthermore, it will check the health status by using SMART where the data can be logged.
- With the help of Error Scan feature, it will scan the surface for errors. At the same time, it securely erases all data from the disk.
Additionally, the Disk Monitor feature will monitors disk access and the folder View option will show disk space usage for each folder.
HD Tune Pro Hard Disk Health Check System Requirements:
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7,8,10 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Hardware requirements: Hard disk (internal or external), SSD, USB stick, memory card reader.
- Installed Memory: 512MB RAM or Above
- Hard Disk Space: 10MB free drive space required
Click the below download button to get the link for HD Tune Pro 5.70 version which supports all the Windows OS and various storage devices.