iCare Data Recovery is one of the best file recovery software which helps in restoring all the deleted files from the personal computer. This free data recovery software works for recovering the files from various devices like memory cards, pen drives, USBs, and other external digital devices. You can get this data recovery software for free of cost so you can download this by clicking on the download button located at the end of this article. This iCare Data Recovery latest version is compatible with almost of new versions of Windows operating system such as Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10. Moreover, you can install this recovery software for Windows on both the 32-Bit and 64-Bit processors.
Brief Introduction of iCare Data Recovery Latest Version:
Generally, users will lose their most essential files from personal computers or other digital devices. At that time, they use data recovery or file recovery software to restore all those deleted files. But with some tools, you cannot recover all the files from the devices. Also, you can find some slight changes in the quality of the files, mostly in the case of the images. But the iCare Data Recovery will not leave any file while performing the recovery process. And you can’t find any changes in the file quality. When compared with other recovery tools, the user can recover the files faster and smoother with any slowdown of the PC performance. You can also download iSkysoft Data Recovery Free Download Trial Version for Windows PC.
When we talk about the iCare Data Recovery’s user interface, the user will work very easily with the simple and intuitive tools. The executable file size of this free file recovery software is very low that is less that’s why you need to wait for long hours. After finishing the setup process, you’ll find the effective user interface on your screen.
How to Recover the Files using this iCare Data Recovery Software?
- First, you need to select the source or the drive to perform the scanning process.
- After that, it lists out all the deleted files on that drive. Interested to visit, EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Free 12.8 Download Latest Version.
- Next, you can recover all the files by selecting all at once or else recover only the important files by choosing the files one-by-one.
- Finally, select the destination path to store the recovered files and click the recover button. That’s it the iCare Data Recovery will recover all the files to your destination path.
Advanced Features of iCare Data Recovery for Windows:
- The iCare Data Recovery is used to recover all the deleted files back to your devices. We Recommend IsoBuster Free Download Full Version – Data Recovery Tool.
- With this free data recovery software for Windows, the user can recover the files from various devices such as SD cards, Digital camera, USBs, external hard drives, PCs, laptops, and many more.
- Moreover, the iCare Data Recovery for PC helps in recovering all the top-best image formats like BMP, JPEG, TIFF, GIF, PNG, and others.
- At the same time, it restores the video files of all types such as MP4, 3GP, MPEG, MOV, VOB, FLV, AVI, MKV, etc.
- In addition to the above, the iCare Data Recovery recovers the audio files of all formats, for example, MP3, AAC, FLAC, ALAC, OGG, WMV, WAV, MP2, and many more.
- When coming to the documents, the iCare Data Recovery is designed in such a way that, it recovers all formats of documents such as DOC, DOCX, PPT, Excel, PDF, ZIP, and others.
- With this recovery tool, you cannot lose the quality of the files after recovering back to your PC. Also, check out the Remo Recover Free Download for Windows 7/10.
- The iCare Data Recovery is considered the most secure file/data recovery software because it does not post any ads while recovering the files.
- It also helps via the customer support in order to fix the issues when you encounter while using the software.
iCare Data Recovery System Requirements:
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10 (32/64-Bit)
- Processor: Intel Pentium IV or Faster
- RAM: 128 MB or Above
- Hard-disk: 32 MB of free space
How to download the iCare Data Recovery on your PC?
Click the below-mentioned download button to download the iCare Data Recovery on your Windows devices.