iSkysoft Video Editor has great video editing tools using which you can create videos, movies, edit and share your creations. This video editor is a great alternative for Windows Movie Maker using which you can even make movies of short or full lengths. It has various video editing tools that will help you create professional style videos. The video clip editor displays a timeline that helps you edit easily and accurately. Preview the videos before saving them to your computer using the preview tool. The action cam tools let you quickly edit videos, make corrections for color, fish-eye, and stabilize the video to avoid camera shakes and other blur effects. Cut, crop, trim and remove unwanted bits from the videos. In addition to that, you can also divide your video into episodes or scenes using the video splitter tool.
Download iSkysoft Video Editor for Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, and older versions of Windows. Also, this movie maker is compatible with both 32-Bit and 64-Bit architecture. Simply drag and drop videos to start editing. Further, you can import videos from external media devices such as cameras, video recorders, mobile phones, and others as well.
iSkysoft Video Editor Key Features:
- Import files from desktop folders, camera, camcorders, mobile phones, and other media playing devices and edit them using the video editing software.
- The video editing tools include split, rotate, crop, cut, trim, and other functions.
- Split videos into small video clips using the split tool and save them in GIF or other video formats as per your requirement.
- The rotate tool lets you rotate videos to left, right, up or down as well as laterally invert them. Also, you can make corrections for videos that are not properly aligned.
- Adjust or control the speed of the videos by slowing them down or increasing their speed. Furthermore, you can easily stabilize the videos and adjust their orientation, remove blur images, make corrections and other modifications. Additionally, adjust camera shakes, and shaky video.
- Adjust the brightness, saturation, color specifications of the videos. In addition to that, you can also add effects, transitions, and other visualization tools to enhance videos or movies.
- Pan or zoom the video for better visualizations and easy editing of videos. Also, play videos in a reverse manner whenever you want using the reverse tool.
- The scene detection tool enables you to easily split videos according to scenes or episodes by detecting them.
- Use the green screen tool to mix and match videos, add graphics and other visual effects to the videos that would make your movies look great.
- Focus a particular area of the video that you want to highlight or that part which is important and blur the rest using the tilt-shift effect.
iSkysoft Video Editor System Requirements:
- Operating System: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10 (32-Bit and 64-Bit)
- File Size: 10 MB
- Disk Space: 1 GB of free space
- Memory: 1 GB RAM minimum
- Processor: Intel Pentium, AMD or later version
- Developer: iSkysoft