NoMachine is Free Remote Desktop Software that connects you with your desktop Computer at lightning speed and low bandwidth links so that you feel as if you are in front directly in front of your computer screen. The latest update 5.3.10 is available for free download that works with all versions of windows from windows XP to windows 10 for both 32-bit and 64-bit.
Overview of NoMachine Remote Desktop Download:
NoMachine is a utility for Remote PC Access Software for everyone with various powerful features. It is a reliable and open source remote desktop software solution that allows you to access your files, folders, watch DVD, TVs or YouTube videos wherever you are by connecting to any computer remotely by just logging in with required credentials. It is similar as currently trending TeamViewer Software. It has a well-organized interface that that shows each step required for connecting to a remote PC. Be sure that NoMachine should be installed on every PC you want to gain access to and you must get hold of the remote PC’s IP address in order to connect to it.
As soon as the NoMachine is installed it scans all workstations in the local network and the main window will display the available connections so that you can connect to any PC that you want to log in. Also, you can change the view mode to Icon, List or Compact, add new computers, and change the server configurations. The NoMachine application does not rely on any other tools instead runs on NX technology to gain access to remote desktop using WAN. NoMachine is a simplified remote Connectivity for both businesses and consumers.
Key Features of NoMachine Remote Desktop Free Download:
- Travel to any desktop from your desktop in the world and start working on it as if it was in front of you with the help of NoMachine which gains access remotely in a fast way with the highest quality in just a few clicks.
- NoMachine will allow you to work with any type of content whether it is live audio and video, Watching DVDs, the TV or YouTube videos from your remote PC wherever you are available.
- The application allows you to securely share the desktop and collaborate on the documents you are working on, share the files between you and your work colleagues and even troubleshoot the problems you are experiencing.
- Through NoMachine you can access files and programs existed on a Windows, Linux PC or Mac from any remote computer, no matter what the operating system via a Web browser.
- Record or capture a video of what you do on your remote desktop computer from anywhere and save the activities. Show to others asks for suggestions and also make presentations of your software and demos. With NoMachine you can able to record your favorite TV episode in a click.
- You can use a local computer to print the files, folders and the documents that are there on the remote computer and also plug in any device into the other desktop.
System Requirements for NoMachine Free Remote Desktop for Windows:
- Operating system: Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Processor: Intel Core2 Duo or equivalent
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Hard disk space: 131 MB free disk space
- Network connection