Download OpenDrive for Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, and older versions of Windows. The data backup software is compatible with both 32-Bit and 64-Bit architecture. It is available for Mac, Android, iPhone, and other online platforms as well.
OpenDrive is a free cloud storage and a data backup tool using which you can keep all your data safe. Back up photos, videos, documents, and other files to the online storage and access them anytime you wish to. You do not have to download files to view or play them as this backup drive supports in-app playing. Hence, you can save a huge amount of space on your device memory. Upload new file versions to the backup so that you have all the copies. You can edit photos and other files in OpenDrive and save their copies. Apart from editing, you can move, replace, delete, or add files as per your convenience. Configure the settings and set user restrictions so that no one can steal your data. You can set permission for each file or folder separately by marking them public, private, or custom.
OpenDrive key Features:
- OpenDrive is an online cloud storage facility in which you can keep all your personal photos, videos, files, documents, and other data securely. Easily backup all your data to it and access them whenever required.
- Upload files you want to save and remove the rest. You can choose the type of backup you want to perform. That is, you can either backup data automatically or choose the files you want to back up in order to save space.
- Edit your files in the cloud itself, if you want, and save them as separate copies or replace the original ones. Further, you can create files, replace existing ones, move from one folder to another, delete, and preview files in the data backup.
- Sync files and folders across your devices for easy and quick access. Additionally, you can select the files you want to sync and avoid backing up of unnecessary data.
- Enable the email notifications to receive alerts about your backup schedules or other processes. Learn about your sync statuses as well by enabling alerts.
- Play videos and music right in OpenDrive. Therefore, you do not have to download files in order to play them saving you memory on your phone or devices.
- Create folders and add files in them accordingly. You can also create sub-folders for easy navigation. Therefore, you can store all your photos from your last trip in one folder in an organized manner.
- This data backup software encrypts all your data with a 256-Bit AES encryption algorithm that ensures your files are protected at all times. In addition to that, it follows a zero-knowledge policy which means that only you can access your data.
- The sync and backup manager lets you manage all your files before uploading them to the cloud. Therefore, you can know each file’s status easily.
OpenDrive System Requirements:
- Operating System: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10 (32-Bit and 64-Bit)
- File Size: 15 MB
- Disk Space: 100 MB of free space
- Memory: 512 MB RAM minimum
- Processor: Intel Pentium, AMD or later version
- Developer: OpenDrive