Download Prism Video Converter for Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, and older versions of Windows. The file converter is compatible with 64-Bit architecture only.
Prism Video Converter Overview:
Prism Video Converter can convert files between formats to support your device. It can convert video to MP4, AVI, WMV, MOV, MKV, WAV, FLV, MPEG, 3GP, DivX, and various others. It also supports mobile phones, CD players, DVD players, MP3 players, televisions, and other media playing devices. Edit videos before converting them using crop, cut, trim, rotate, effects, texts, and overlay tools. Preview them before converting. You can also adjust the settings and properties as per your requirement. Convert DVD and ISO files directly by loading them and save the time of extracting before add them to Prism Video Converter. The conversion process is easy and takes a few simple steps. First, add file or files to the video converter. Next, select the output format and location, and click on the convert button. You can edit them before converting using the inbuilt video editor.
Prism Video Converter Key Features:
- Convert files easily using the video converter software. You can convert multiple files at once as Prism supports batch conversion and save your time.
- The video file converter lets you compress videos in order to change their format quickly and efficiently. Moreover, the video quality does not get affected and remains the same.
- Prism Video File Converter is a universal video converter that supports all the popular and available video formats. Therefore, no matter what device you own, this application will support its format.
- Load ISO files directly without extracting them as this HD video converter supports that as well. Therefore, you can easily burn ISO files to discs and enjoy them on your media players.
- Configure the video settings before converting them as per your requirements. You can adjust the frame rate, bit rate, video resolution, aspect ratio, compression rates, and other properties.
- You can also encode videos before converting them and adjust their settings such as video compressor, sound compressor, and sound format.
- Directly change video formats by loading them from the DVDs. simply load them, select the output format and click on the convert icon.
- Edit videos easily using the basic video editing tools this MP4 converter provides. You can add effects, watermarks, text overlays, and more. Also, you can rotate the videos using the rotate function.
- Cut out the unwanted bits from the videos using the crop tool, trim the videos, and more. In addition to that, you can split videos into small video clips using the video splitter tool.
- Merge videos while converting them and make a movie or large video. In case you have small episodes or clips, you can put them together in one file.
- Preview the videos before converting them to make sure the videos are alright and save them.
Prism Video Converter System Requirements:
- Operating System: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10 (64-Bit)
- File Size: 10 MB
- Disk Space: 50 MB of free space
- Memory: 512 MB RAM minimum
- Processor: Intel Pentium, AMD or later version
- Developer: NCH Software