Download Screencast-O-Matic for Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, and older versions of Windows. The free screen recorder and video editor is compatible with both 32-Bit and 64-Bit architecture. It is available for Mac OS and Chromebook as well.
Screencast-O-Matic is a free screen recording and video editing software lets you record videos from your screen and save them to the required video format. Input your voice by recording it through the microphone or add music from the desktop folders. Use the free video editing software to edit your recordings according to the requirement. Crop the videos, cut or trim the unwanted bits, edit the voice, use the noise cancellation to remove disturbances from the videos, and more. Share your videos easily via email or upload them on your websites, blogs, or other sites. Protect your files and keep them safe with the video management tool so that no unauthorized persons can access or steal them. The secure backup program helps you protect your videos and recordings and keep them safe against threats and attacks. This free screen recorder works well for educators, work purposes, developers, and others.
Screencast-O-Matic Key Features:
- Record your desktop activity with this video screen capture tool and save the recordings to your desired video format. You can also take screenshots simultaneously using the screen capture tool.
- Record selected area, the entire screen or a single window by selecting from the options. Easily record lectures, your favorite movies, games, demos, and more and watch them later.
- Share your recordings with your friends and family. You can upload them to any of the social media or video streaming websites such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and more.
- Edit the screen recordings or by importing videos from your folders and enhance them by using video editing functions. Add animations, overlays, texts, stickers, and other objects on your videos to make them more interesting.
- Add effects, transitions, filters and make your videos presentable. Further, you can also slow down and speed up the video pace according to your requirement.
- Zoom in or zoom out easily, highlight the areas of the videos you want to focus more on and blur the rest for a more dramatic effect. Add your favorite music tracks from your personal folders as background for the videos.
- Merge or overlay videos from two sources. In other words, you can record videos from the screen, webcam, external camera and overlay them for presentation, documentary or other tutorial purposes.
- Record your own voice through the microphone and add it to the videos. Edit the audios by removing noises, silences, and other disturbances from the audios.
- The green screen function lets you record videos and edit them later by adding graphics, and other elements to the videos to make them look real.
- Manage your videos using the video management function. You can share the videos or recordings with your friends, family as well as upload on social media.
Screencast-O-Matic System Requirements:
- Operating System: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10 (32-Bit and 64-Bit)
- File Size: 50 MB
- Disk Space: 100 MB of free space
- Memory: 512 MB RAM minimum
- Processor: Intel Pentium, AMD or later version
- Developer: Screencast-O-Matic