Screenpresso is a free utility tool that allows capturing any specific region of your screen or window with few clicks and enables to add effects and share with anyone. Download the Screenpresso 1.7.0 from our website at below-mentioned link. This application supports for 32-bit and 64-bit as well as all versions of windows operating system.
Screenpresso is an excellent Tool for Screen Capturing and recording videos on your Computer with a single click. The application is fully loaded with latest recording features as well as can record HD videos of training documents and tutorials. Screenpresso is available in portable version or a desktop version where you can run directly the executable file to install on your computer after the download. Once installed the program prompts to reload and takes to the software official website and does not contain additional software like malware, spyware or adware added during the setup process. The interface is clean and intuitive with black and gray color along with white outline tabs across the top for General, Screenshot, Sharing, Video capture, Hot keys, and Advanced. The main window of Screenpresso is large with options like Capture, Edit, Publish and Close, plus a “Print Scr” key suggestion to create a screen print.
Screenpresso will allow you capture Screenshot of a particular region or full screen in HD by using auto scroll and also allows to edit the captured image with built-in image editor to draw arrows, rectangles, ellipses or a magnifying glass, blur a region, add a text box, insert text in a bubble, as well as add images, numbering and highlights is the most important feature that makes Screenpresso as a demanding software. Another feature of Screenpresso is that you can resize or crop, change the canvas as well as add borders and save the respective snapshot changes in popular formats like PNG, JPG, GIF, BMP, TIF or PDF format. The Screenpresso also allows you to share the video or snapshots on social platforms such as YouTube, Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive, OneNote, Dropbox, Evernote, Facebook, Twitter, Hightail and Imgur by a built-in feature of publishing and sharing your captures. It is a lightweight tool and easy to use for screen recording with losing any quality and fulfills all the multimedia recording requirements for a user.
Features of Screenpresso Screen Capture for Windows:
- Allows capturing of screenshot while scrolling and highlights the captured area in red only you need to just click the Print Screen button, and Screenpresso will help you in the screen capture.
- Capture your screens in HD videos as well as an MP4 format for lightweight files so that you can share them easily.
- Provides smooth screen capturing by three step process by just pressing the capture button, Edit the capture with built-in editor and Publish your capture.
- Screenpresso as powerful built-in image editor where you can edit and mark up your screen captures.
- Availability of widget-like panel called the “Workspaces” allows to save the screen captures automatically where you can Drag captured pictures directly over to the editing tools, Gmail account.
- The Inbuilt feature of publishing and sharing in Screenpresso allows sharing the captured screens on 13 online services for a fast and easy workflow.
- Screenpresso document generator can generate PDF, Microsoft Word (DOCX) or HTML documents based on images and comments so that it would be easy to generate user manuals, training documents and IT bug reports.
- Screenpresso support for 19 Multilanguage’s.
System Requirements for Screenpresso Screen Recorder Download:
- Operating system: Windows XP/ 7/8/10
- Processor: 2.0 GHz processor
- Installed Memory: 2 GB of RAM is required
- Hard Disk Space: 100 MB