Soda PDF is a free PDF editor can edit, convert, merge, split, and modify PDF documents using its various tools. You can add your digital signatures on the documents and email them that save time and usage of papers. You can scan documents and images and edit them using the free PDF editor. In addition to that, you can also extract pages from the documents or insert more pages into it. Convert several PDF files into other document formats using the PDF converter. Sync your cloud accounts with Soda PDF and access your document anywhere and at any time. Furthermore, this free PDF editor software protects your data with military-grade security technology and ensures their safety at all times. Create slideshows of your documents using the different slideshow maker tools. Furthermore, you can also add your logo to the documents and avoid copyrights blocks.
Download Soda PDF for Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, and older versions of Windows. Also, this PDF creator is compatible with both 32-Bit and 64-Bit architecture and is available as a browser extension as well.
Soda PDF Key Features:
- Soda PDF comes with an inbuilt PDF reader that enables you to easily read documents and comfortably with the help of its seamless page-flipping technology.
- Create PDF documents using various text tools such as size, font style, color, and other functions. In addition to that, you can also insert images in the documents, notes, and forms.
- Add watermarks to your documents in case you want to own rights, add your logo to make your documents distinct and more using this PDF editor software.
- Convert PDF documents into other text formats such as DOC, TXT, PPT, HTML, XLSX, and others using the free PDF converter.
- Edit the PDF documents and modify them according to your requirement. You can add pages in the document, extract pages from it, and save as a single page document.
- Furthermore, you can also merge pages or documents to form a single PDF of a large file in the PDF editor.
- Modify the documents as per your requirement using the annotation tools or by collaborating with others. In addition to that, you can also edit the texts, insert or delete images, add notes on the documents and more using the free PDF editor.
- Soda PDF lets you add digital signatures in the documents, fill web forms and also sign them using the PDF editing tools.
- Protect your documents with a strong password and keep all your private and confidential files safe. Soda PDF Converter encrypts all your files with the 256-AES encryption algorithm that makes it difficult to hack or steal data from your files.
- Convert more than one file at once using the batch conversion tool. In other words, this free PDF creator lets you convert multiple files at once to the desired text format.
Soda PDF System Requirements:
- Operating System: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10 (32-Bit and 64-Bit)
- File Size: 20 MB
- Disk Space: 50 MB of free space
- Memory: 512 MB RAM minimum
- Processor: Intel Pentium, AMD or later version
- Developer: LULU Software