Becoming a top-notch video editor just became easier with Wondershare Filmora Video Editor. With its intuitive, easy to use interface, this in one video editor has powerful functionalities that are sure to blow your mind. Features that were previously available to only professional film makers with certain expertise or those with access to expensive applications, Filmora provides all those to even a novice.
Wondershare Filmora Video Editor Basic Tools
Filmora has a plethora of basic and advanced audio and video editing tools.
- 4K Editing Support: With Filmora you can edit high resolution HD videos with resolutions of upto 4k.
- GIF Support: You can import, edit and export .GIF files
- Filters and Overlays: Filmora has a wide range of filters and overlays that you can use to make your videos exactly like a professionally edited video.
- Text and Titles: You can select from a huge collection of titles, openers and lower thirds. You can even edit the color, size, and font of your text, and also add animation to your text and titles.
- Noise removal: Background noise in the audio can be annoying in a video. Filmora Video Editor clears the background noise easily.
- Speed Control: With Filmora, you can create time lapse videos, slow-motion videos and ven increase the speeds upto 10x the original speed.
- Frame by frame Preview: Filmora Video Editor lets you traverse the video and audio tracks one frame at a time for easier and precise editing.
- Motion Elements: Filmora’s drag-and-drop interface is highly useful nwhen it comes to adding moving graphics into your video.
- Transition: Transitioning from a video to an image or vice versa is smooth with Filmora. You can also pan and zoom on your video elements.
Wondershare Filmora Video Editor Advanced Tools
The advanced features provided by FIlmora are more than enough for a great video editing tool. Some of the tools are:
- Picture in Picture (PIP): Filmora Video Editor lets users layer multiple video clips into a single video and edit them all together.
- Audio Mixer: For videos with multiple audio tracks, you can adjust and edit the audio of each track separately on the timeline.
- Green Screen: using the Chroma Key (Green Screen) tool, you can change the background of your videos and add special effects to them.
- Screen recording: Filmora also lets users record the screen of your computer and mobile device and edit those videos.
- Tilt Shift: Blur parts of the video to strategically draw attention to one part.
- Audio Separation: Detach audio from the video and edit it separately.
- Video Tools: Trim, Rotate, Merge, crop and adjust brightness, aspect ratio, hue, speed, saturation and contrast of your videos.
- Audio Tools: Trim, fade, record voice over, adjust volume, pitch, equalise and fine tune your music.
With so many tools available, Filmora Video Editor might be the last video editor you ever use. Create your own stories, and show them off to the world. Filmora also supports import and export of videos directly from and to social media.
system Requirements for Filmora Video Editor:
Windows XP 32-bit / Vista 32-bit/ Windows 7 32-bit/ XP 64-bit / Vista 64-bit / Windows 7 64-bit / Windows 8 32-bit/ Windows 8 64-bit / Windows 10 32-bit/ Windows 10 64-bit